I love your ward blog. I wish my ward would do this. I am contacting a few Relief Society wards to see if they would be interested in doing Christmas Nativity puppets for their Super Saturday activity. I am making a limited amount this year. If you are interested please email me and I will send you a picture.
Friday the 10th: Endowment Session, meet in chapel at 7pm Wednesday the 15th: Initiatories, meet in Initiatory at 9am Contact Cherine Southworth for more Information
Enrichment Activities
Saturday April 25th: Container Gardening class taught by Wasatch Shadows Nursery! 9-10:30am at the church. Also SPRING letters craft from 10:30-12pm at the church. Sign up sheets being passed around on Sundays. Nursery provided.
Enrichment Groups
BOOK CLUB! Love reading new books or cherished classics? Come help us launch our book club. Call Emily Stones if you would like to lead this group.
COOKING CLUB! Need new recipes? Come taste and exchange new cooking ideas and recipes. Meets at 8:00pm on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Call Nikki Stokoe for more information. NO COOKING CLUB IN MARCH
EXERCISE GROUP! Join us for a morning stroll on the Jordan River Parkway. Meet at the bridge by Springview Farms on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:45am. Call Amy Pierson for more information.
FAMILY HOME STORAGE GROUP! Meets at 10:30am and 7:30pm on the last Thursday of the month at Marti Tueller's home. Pick the time that works for you. Bring kids if you need to.
LADIES ONLY LUNCH BUNCH! Meets at 12pm on the last Wednesday of the month. Adults only. Call Kimberly Nelson for more information.
PLAYGROUP! Come meet other moms and let your kids play and meet new friends. This group is organized via email and meets weekly on Wednesdays at 10:30am. Call Amy Ghiz for more information.
SCRAPBOOK CLUB! Come work on your projects or just come and socialize with this fun group that meets monthly on the 2nd Thursday at Autumn Bennetts Home from 7-12pm. Call Autumn Bennett for more information.
SERVICE GROUP! Currently making quilts for the Humanitarian Center. Call Kristy Perhson for more information.
SPORTS CLUB! Basketball, Volleyball...want to play? Contact Cherie Barton for a schedule.
APRIL Birthdays!
Emily Stones 1st Lindsey Johnsen 2nd Claudia Anderson 3rd Trella Pack 6th Kristy Pehrson 8th Stephanie Morgan 10th Denise Prettyman 12th Kamber Berger 15th Whitney Pettit 15th Michelle Roberts 18th Laurie Lund 21st Alison Cash 29th Tamra Marchant 30th April Young 30th
1 comment:
I love your ward blog. I wish my ward would do this. I am contacting a few Relief Society wards to see if they would be interested in doing Christmas Nativity puppets for their Super Saturday activity. I am making a limited amount this year. If you are interested please email me and I will send you a picture.
Post a Comment