
Last night was our first Cooking Club get together and we had a great turn out! There was lots of yummy food tasted and we all went home with 15 new recipes to try out this Fall! Thank you Nikki, for being the Group Leader (a.k.a. King Chef) and organizing such a fun night! We all look forward to the next one!
*Sorry for the poor picture quality...my camera was having issues that night!
3 comments:
Wish I could have come, maybe next month!
This was such a great night. I think I ate too much though because I couldn't sleep. I think some other ladies had the same experience. Anyways. Are the recipes posted here somewhere? Turia mentioned that they are, but I can't find them. I'm sure they are right in front of my face!
Amy, I haven't typed up the recipe's yet...it's on my to-do-list!!! Turia was probably referring to the provident living recipes (there's a link in that post)
Post a Comment